The above is definitely underselling the case. We don't have any proof of involvement by the White House because:
1) Lois Lerner and about 20 of her closest friends and colleagues had their emails and other computer records deleted, scratched, shredded, recycled, degaussed, destroyed, and lost.
2) Lois Lerner twice pled the 5th amendment before Congress on this matter.
3) The White House is refusing to release records of requests for taxpayer information made under Presidential signature, though a judge has recently ordered this information to be released.
4) The FBI is sitting on its investigation. The DC DA has already declined to prosecute Lerner, which he announced on his last day before retiring.
5) The inspector generals normally responsible for investigating corruption have had their investigative authority castrated under Obama, to the point that they have sought legislation from Congress to remedy the restrictions.
This entry was published Sun Sep 27 09:32:51 CDT 2015 by TriggerFinger
and last updated 2015-09-27 09:32:51.0.